Fall 2021 Outdoor Student Portrait Events for Individuals and Schools in the El Cerrito / Berkeley Area
Wondering what exactly are these “fine art student portraits”?
You can think of them as an elevated alternative to traditional school pictures for children from preschool through high school–and as most of my subjects tell me, they’re way more fun!
But here’s why so many parents love my fine art student portraits:
- You’ll have a variety of authentic expressions to choose from in both color and black and white versions.
- At my private (non-school) events, you’ll have the opportunity to overlap siblings for a few photos together when you book consecutive time slots.
- You can view, favorite, and order through your student’s private online gallery.
- You can order high-resolution digital images with instant delivery — from only $25 each (with photographer’s print release to create your own prints, cards, or photo gifts where you like).
- You can order the same premium, archival-grade prints available through my standard studio price lists (and pro lab) with significant discounts I can only offer through these special events (print packages start at $25!).
Covid-19 safety protocols have not changed!
These photos are taken outdoors in natural lighting with the same 2020 covid-19 precautions of maintaining timed appointments and social distance, and providing contactless delivery of your student’s online gallery and prints or digital portraits. What’s more, I’m fully vaccinated and continue to wear a mask during outdoor photo sessions.
How can you reserve your child’s time at a portrait event?
Private (non-school) events are by invitation only, so be sure to sign up for my email announcements if you’d like to know about upcoming events.
How to arrange portraits for your preschool, school, or group of 12 or more students?