What exactly are fine art child portraits? You can think of them as an elevated alternative to traditional school pictures for children from preschool through high school–and as most of my subjects tell me, they’re way more fun!
Here’s why parents love my fine art child portraits:
- You’ll have a variety of authentic expressions to choose from in both color and black and white versions.
- At my private (non-school) events, you’ll have the opportunity to overlap siblings for a few photos together when you book consecutive time slots.
- You can view, favorite, and order through your child’s private online gallery.
- You can order high-resolution digital images with instant delivery (with photographer’s print release to create your own prints, cards, or photo gifts where you like).
- You can order the same premium, archival-grade prints available through my standard studio price lists (and pro lab) with significant discounts I can only offer through school groups and special events (print packages start at $35!).
Covid-19 safety protocols have not changed!
Photos are taken outdoors in natural lighting with the same 2020 covid-19 precautions of maintaining timed appointments and social distance, and providing contactless delivery of your student’s online gallery and prints or digital portraits. What’s more, I’m fully vaccinated (with booster!) and continue to wear a mask during outdoor photo sessions.
Two Ways to Book Fine Art Child Portraits
For preschools and student groups
Interested in having fine art child portraits for your preschool or school group of 12 or more students? Use this linked form to contact me to request a booking and tell me a little about your group!
For non-school child portrait events
Private and community child portrait events events are by invitation only, so be sure to sign up for my email announcements if you’d like to know when new dates and times are announced!